Personal Injury and Insurance Lawsuits in Toronto
We are not afraid to go to Court.
We are the lawyers that other lawyers and paralegals refer to when they have difficult cases, including cases in which insurance companies act in bad faith and refuse to give reasonable settlements. We are also the lawyers that other lawyers turn to when they or their own family members have personal injury and insurance lawsuits in Toronto and the surrounding areas.
We Can Help You
Our practice includes:
- Insurance lawsuits: These are cases in which insurance companies refuse Statutory Accident Benefits (“SABS”) or dispute or deny claims under the so-called Minor Injury Guideline (“MIG”). Whether your case involves personal or commercial insurance, we want to represent you, particularly if your insurance company has acted in bad faith or aggravated your legitimate injuries and damages.
- Personal injury: Whether your injuries are due to a motor vehicle accident, sports mishap, slip-and-fall, medical malpractice or a defective product, we can represent you. We take on cases involving severe injuries of all kinds as well as cases for those who have lost a loved one in a fatal accident.
- Disability: If you have been injured and are unable to return to work or resume your life as it was before your injury, our long-term disability (“LTD”) claims lawyers can help you.
- Wrongful dismissal: We can help you get appropriate compensation if you have been wrongfully, constructively, or unfairly dismissed or pressured into quitting.
- Commercial litigation: Bougadis, Chang LLP Barristers also provides representation for small-business owners in the Toronto area involved in lawsuits.
We speak: Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin); Hindi; Punjabi; Greek; Urdu; Portuguese; French; Farsi; and, Russian in our office. We are particularly active in the Greek, South Asian, and Chinese communities and can speak to you and answer your questions with an understanding of your cultural background.
For more information about Bougadis, Chang LLP Barristers and how we can help you, contact us at 416-703-2402.