Pedestrian Accident Lawyer Serving Toronto
How Our Lawyers Can Help You
Our Toronto pedestrian accident lawyers can help. We can put you in contact with medical professionals and others who can help you heal or adjust to your injuries. We can help you get benefits for your losses and expenses or file a claim against the driver who injured you.
Your injuries may lead to major losses and expenses and possibly permanent changes in your life. You may need compensation for:
- Medical treatment and medication
- Time off work
- Child care
- Home care
- Personal care if you are unable to take care of yourself
- Other out-of-pocket expenses
If your injuries do not resolve themselves, your ability to work may be affected and you may need to hire personal care workers or professionals to help you adapt your home and vehicles to deal with your disabilities.
Seeking Compensation For Injured Pedestrian Accident Victims
Pedestrians are often hit by cars in crosswalks and parking lots or in dark or stormy conditions. If you are hit, the driver may be guilty of:
- Not paying attention to the road
- Distracted driving/texting while driving
- Failing to look for pedestrians
- Failing to pay attention in a parking lot
- Failing to stop at a crosswalk
- Speeding in a residential area
Contact Us Today
If you have been injured as a pedestrian in Oakville, Richmond Hill, Southern Ontario or the Greater Toronto Area, contact Bougadis, Chang LLP Barristers at 416-703-2402 before talking to any insurance company representatives. We can get you the help you deserve.