Toronto Defective Products Lawyer
- Sports or exercise equipment that malfunctions or breaks
- Household appliances such as barbecues, water tanks or furnaces that can cause fire, carbon monoxide poisoning, or extensive property damage
- Defective safety equipment such as helmets, seat belts and air bags
- Improper service or repair on cars, water tanks or furnaces
- Cribs, strollers, playpens, and other equipment intended for children
When a product malfunctions or a service is not properly provided, your insurance company may tell you that it will not cover the damage. Sometimes the insurer or an adjuster will tell you that there is no way of finding the real cause of the damage and deny your claim.
Helping People Throughout Richmond Hill and Oakville
At Bougadis, Chang LLP Barristers, we believe there often is a way to find the origin and/or cause, and if we can find it, you should be compensated by whoever caused your losses.
Our defective products lawyers for the Greater Toronto, Richmond Hill, Oakville and Southern Ontario Areas have contact with investigators who can find the root cause of the accident or breakdown. We will hire arson investigators, forensic engineers, or whatever kind of expert is needed. By finding the origin and/or cause, we may be able to file a claim against the manufacturer, distributor, or service provider responsible for your property damage or personal injury.
We can also help you pursue a claim against your own insurance company if it refuses to provide you and your family the benefits that you deserve.
Bougadis, Chang LLP Barristers can help you if you have been injured by a faulty product or service. Contact us at 416-703-2402.